About this forum

I would like to collect a huge number of images from different cameras in this place.
If you like to share images from cameras not listed yet, please feel free to upload the images using the test user "Tester" with password "test123" or use your own account.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky topics and announcements first.
Feel free to upload the images using the test user "Tester" with password "test123" or use your own account.
canonknipser
Site Admin

About this forum

Post by canonknipser » 08 Mar 2017, 09:57

Within this forum I would like to collect images taken with different cameras. The main goal is to check if exif data of images can be read correctly.
Please check if your camera is already listed in the List of cameras. If so, please follow the link to the camera's specific topic and attach your image there, otherwise feel free to open a new topic. Put the maker and model of your camera in the topic title, I will add your topic to the list of cameras

Please keep in mind that you must have the legal rights to publish the image and that images should not show any "adult" or illegal content. Normally flowers are always OK :lol:

Please post only images, don't create other topics, those will be deleted without announcement.
All my phpBB-work is profit-free. If you like my extensions and want to help me keeping my webpages online, feel free to donate Image